Friday, February 3, 2012

Introducing: Ending the week with a bang!

Made so popular by the vampy pin up this style of bangs has the same name as the woman herself.
To help me keep up with more frequent blog posts, I'm initiating a weekly Friday post called, "Ending the week with a bang!" I started this blog because I was (and still am) obsessed with bangs. Also known as forehead fringe, I simply find bangs delightful. The side swoop, the rainbow, theater curtains, the broom, you name it, I love it! You'll have to wait to see each of these iterations featured in their own post because I am kicking off the series with the queen of all bangs, Bettie Page herself!   The Bettie Page is cut to hit at the mid forehead and curve up towards the temples.  Katy Perry rocks a modern day smurfy version below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment