Friday, February 17, 2012

Ending the week with a bang! Baby bangs, do or don't?

Enter the Baby Bangs. Yo Landi from Die Antwoord. 

Amelie. The haircut that launched a thousand trips to the salon and shortly thereafter, caused a seas worth of tears to fall.
Zoe Kravitz and a Lisbeth Salander lookalike.  (or is that Rooney Mara??)
Somehow, I always thought that Baby Bangs were the unfortunate result of an accidental slip of the scissors during a bang trim. Yet, these chicks seem to pull it off. I can't help but wonder if this style would be as "banging" out of the editorial setting.  Like say, a makeup free, tee shirt and sweatpants kind of day...think about it.  You'd look more like an insane asylum escapee than an adorable Amelie devotee.  At any rate, that's the problem with uber trendy styles--they don't always translate to the every day.

More on Baby Bangs on Refinery29.


1 comment:

  1. amen. I cannot wear galsses when I wear my bangs down. Contacts for me...unless of course I am going to walmart, then I just go in my bathrobe.

    ReplyDelete