Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New new England

We made it. After months of waiting, anticipating, procrastinating, saying our farewells, packing, a trip to Paris, and a vicious cat bite later, we made it. Northampton is the now the city listed on our return addresses. First impressions: super friendly folks, lotsa restaurants--representing all regions of the globe, a dabble of independent movie theaters, a scant array of music venues with nicely varied lineups, and most importantly, all the fresh air we can suck into our heads. The air people, my toes, the AIR is so CLEAN. If the air in LA is a gritty industrial paper mill, the air in Northampton is the exhalation of a million peonies. I feel like President Skroob inhaling the canned Perrier oxygen in Spaceballs.
Now I'll leave you with a little taste of what I'll be posting about in the coming week. The utter adorableness of my new house and all the decorating I'll be doing. Check out the heart on the door knob!

0 comments:

Post a Comment