Friday, February 18, 2011

Tea time

{Bomb ass Kusmi Tea from Paris}

Whilst strolling the cobbled streets of Paris last September, I kept noticing the adorable store fronts of the Kusmi Tea stores.  After passing a few over a couple of days I finally decided to venture inside.  The rainbow colored spectrum of tea tins blew my mind and I took a few minutes to decide on my selection.  I walked out with a stack of five different flavors, one destined to become my die-hard favorite. 

I am both a coffee and tea drinker, my mood dictating the winning libation of that particular moment.  So, it's fair to say that I don't have a "go-to" favorite flavor of either warm beverage and just haphazardly choose whatever sounds good.  Pomegranate Pizzaz, sure!  Breakfast Blend, alright!  I hadn't reached tea drinking nirvana until I took my first sip of the Kusmi St. Petersburg Green Tea.  The dazzlingly fragrant flavors of caramel and red fruits with a citrusy punch was intoxicating and I knew I was hooked!  And lucky me!  I just found a local store, Cooks Shop Here, that sells my happy addiction!

0 comments:

Post a Comment